CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Wanting What You Can't Have

There are silly little things that are making me go absolutely crazy right now.   I've never been great about being told "NO", ask my parents.   They said, "no" and I usually found a round about way to turn it into a yes.   So, needless to say there are some no-no's of pregnancy out there that are driving me banana's...things that never used to even phase me and others that I've realized have become an addiction!

The billboard with the soda cup filled to the brim and frosty drops of water sliding down the outside....

The sound of a soda can being opened and that infamous "ahhhh"....

A turkey sandwich piled high with yummy veggie's, but COLD COLD turkey sliced perfectly and stacked just so....

The glass of wine I carried down the stairs that smelled so sweet and had a hint of raspberry, only to hand off to one lucky lady who enjoyed the crisp cool flavor in the hot evening sun...

The trampoline....yep, I just wanna go jump on one...

The smell of bleach.   I just want to go clean something top to bottom and maybe even sit in a room that smells like bleach (oh man I think I'm getting this one from Ty)....

I'm sure as soon as this is all over none of these things will be appealing to me, but if you asked me today I would tell you the day after this baby comes into this world I will spend the afternoon scrubbing everything in sight with the strongest cleaner I can find, then I will go get my workout by jumping on an unexpected strangers trampoline, and finally I will reward myself by sitting in a hot tub with a Big gulp, Starbucks coffee, and glass of Ste. Chapelle wine...alternating sips after taking large bites of my cold turkey sandwich ;-)

1 comment:

  1. All of that sounds like perfection... now I know what to get momma for the baby shower. ;o)

    ReplyDelete