CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sight Seeing in Atlanta

Today was very eventful and I am beginning to understand why my Dad doesn't like crowds.   It's much more difficult with a baby.  Every sneeze and ever cough makes me cringe.  We kept Ryker nice and covered unless we were taking a photo :)  I used the Moby Wrap to carry him around most of the day and it was incredible! 
Our good friends Laurie and Josh know a couple in Atlanta and they were kind enough to get us tickets to the CNN center, for a tour, and to Coca-Cola World.  The Aquarium was right next door, so we decided to make it a day and hit all three.  Ryker slept most of the time and he got lots of people gocking over his adorable little face.  He was such a trooper!  We had a lot of fun seeing some of the highlights of Atlanta, but I think we are going to stay in for New Year's Eve tomorrow and rest.

Here's some photo's of the day....
My little man....so sweet!

All ready for the day :-)

With my boy at the Coca-Cola World...I'm still a Pepsi girl though

Here we are at the Aquarium in front of "Depo" their version of "Nemo"

I love my boys!  Tyler and Ryker in front of a water fall at the Aquarium....so handsome!




We are still waiting to hear that the paperwork has gone through, so we can head home.  We are enjoying every moment with our new baby and loving spending time with the family that has taken us in here.  There are so many blessing to be thankful for through this process and I'm just overwhelmed by God's goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment