CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day filled with Blessings!

This afternoon all the girl's on the Sarton (my mom's) side of the family had lunch at this adorable little cafe' in Boise.  The lunch was delicious and most of all it was so wonderful to be with everyone.  My cousins are all growing up before my eyes and I cherish every moment all us girl's are able to make time for just each other!  The cafe' had a fun little (actually HUGE) gift shop, which we had to wonder through after lunch.  They had the most adorable little aprons...I almost bought one in every color.  Mom and Grandma picked me up a little gift, a flamingo ornament :)  They actually both looked at it and thought "stork" in light of our current wait for a little one.  But it definitely was a flamingo.  It's the thought that counts though and it makes for a great laugh!  I think I will just take a sharpie to it and label it "STORK".

After lunch Mom and Grandma also surprised me with a rocking chair!  We have been looking everywhere for a good deal on one and just haven't found it.  They found the perfect one though and it is such a fun future baby present!  I can not wait to sit in that chair, holding out sweet baby.  I am just overwhelmed at how kind and generous our family and friends have been as we prepare.  Every day I am reminded of how God has truly surrounded me with incredible people in my life. 

As soon as I headed home Rhonda called me to see if I needed to get out and about (so sweet).  She knew Tyler was working and I would just be at home, so we headed toward shopping to keep ourselves busy!  I found a great coat and jacket for sale at Macy's and then I finished up my stocking stuffer's for Ty at Target.  My Christmas shopping is COMPLETE!  It feels so nice to be done early this year.  I am usually out there on Christmas Eve still picking things up.  OK, back to my day...after shopping we met the boys (Ty and Glenn) at Jalapeno's for a delicious dinner that hit the spot.   The boys made a quick exit to go on a pursuit, but they were back in no time to finish their meals :)  Oh the life of catching bad guy.  Why do they run?  They always get caught!

Once I got home I did a little cleaning and then spent some time on the couch with my hubby.  Before I knew it, it was 12:06pm (I'll never forget that time).

BEAUTIFUL day filled with BLESSINGS!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could join you for these sweet Christmas memories...but soon!! :) I love you Brie!

    ReplyDelete