CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Time....My Favorite Time!

I love so much about Christmas!  Mnay of you know family means the world to me and so I love this time of the year becuase we have an excuse to put everything on hold and spend time together.  It seems like the rest of the year we get caught up in busy work and forget to make time for game nights and evenings around the dinner table together. 

I can't help but be reminded of all I'm thankful for and on the top of that list is my wonderful husband.  He makes the Holidays so much fun.  He's so sweet to endure my non-stop Christmas music, decorations and obsession with the Christmas Tree.  He told me the other day, "even if we were gone and came home the night of Christmas we would drive somewhere and find a tree to put up".  What a guy! He is an incredible man and finds a way to show me daily his love for me.  I am so blessed to call him my husband!  

As I said earlier, I love my family and am so thankful for the close relationships we have with each other.  My parents have always made the Holiday Season special and I love the traditions we've had throughout the year, seemingly picking up a new one each year.  And now I have Tyler's family who enjoys Christmas time just as much as I do!  It's so much fun to join in their traditions and our families together have even come up with some of their own.   My parents and Ty's parents have an ongoing gag gift exchange (although that's not limited to Christmas)  It's always an adventure to see what they've found for each other :)

I am ready to soak up every day in December and I'm so thankful that God reminds me daily of His faithfulness.   I do not deserve the many blessings He's given me this year, but I will praise Him for them and I'm so thankful He's blessed me the way He has.  This next year is sure to bring adventures of its own and I can't wait to see what they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment