CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Warning Label on Friendship

If my friends could have read a warning label on me before entering into a relationship with me, I believe it would have read something like this....
Has tendency to plan projects while pregnant that she can not perform, therefore will ask you to complete them for her. Including, but not limited to; painting, moving boxes, deep cleaning with chemicals, staining and putting on large events.
When asked to go on a walk -will suggest her place, which may or may not result in the following; picking up rocks, removing cinder blocks, planting sod and cleaning.
Phone calls/texts will always be responded to, but there is no guarantee she will press send, call the right number, or remember where her phone is in the first place.
When Girl time is planned she may or may not remember booking a tour, which will result in you watching her two boys for her and girl time officially becoming babysitting time.
If offered dinner consult with your husband first. He may be asked to bring heavy machinery, move a house, or remove a Ram from atop a mountain. If your husband is gone for more than 4 hours seek new friendships immediately.
All of these symptoms have or will occur during your sustained friendship-but you will be loved, you will be appreciated, you will be respected & said friend will be forever grateful.

I'm so thankful for the friends in my life! I appreciate their patience with me & the love they show me! I'm a lucky girl :)

1 comment: