CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Home just got a lot sweeter

Well we had a wonderful surprise yesterday!  Our paper work went through a lot quicker than we expected and we were given the go ahead to come back home :)  We had a wonderful time in Atlanta and made memories and friends to last a lifetime, but I just could not wait to get my boy home and introduce him to his new family.  When we landed on Boise's great soil this afternoon we were greeted by loving smiles....



Our immediate family met us back at our home for a wonderfully prepared dinner (by the new grandma's) and a night to just praise God for this beautiful baby boy!  Ryker is so loved, not only by us, but by many friends and family.  He is a lucky boy and I'm thankful for those in our life who have been praying for him and for us through this journey.  He couldn't be more perfect and I truly am the luckiest woman in the world to be his mom....wow I get teary eyed just saying those words.  I love him so deeply and he's already brought a tremendous amount of joy to Tyler and I. 




1 comment: