CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Thanks Forever

Our little man is getting more fun everyday!  He is such a happy and content little baby.   He spends his time smiling and looking at all the shiny wonders of our world (like our fan).   I spend hours just in marvel over the miracle he is.   I'm so thankful to his birthmom for giving him life because I can already tell he has a future full of possibilities.   His birthmom passed on her calm nature and he has this joy that just fills up the room.   I'm trying to savor every moment that I get to snuggle with him, rock him and stare at his gorgeous face because I know in a short time he will be taking on the world!



The other night I just laid in bed with him, praying and thanking God over and over again for the blessing he is in my life.   Tears just began streaming down.   I truly can not imagine life without him.  To think how many things had to fall perfectly into place for him to have landed in our arms brings me to my knees. My world has flipped.  I've never been so content in where I am in life.   I've always felt like God must have more in store for me and I always went searching for it in music.   Music has been my passion and I couldn't imagine being content unless I became successful in that area.   Oh how I was wrong.   I found my "something more" in this precious boy.   

"You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to you and not be silent.   O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever." Psalm 30:11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment