CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

A Month of Firsts

This is such a fun stage to see Ryker going through.   There are so many firsts that we are experiencing with him.  He had his first smile, that wasn't just gas, and he had his first bath.

I'm falling more in love with this little boy everyday.  He is so sweet and I cherish our cuddle times.  Today I was trying to make dinner, clean the kitchen and put away the clothes.  I had him in the swing and he was  just whaling. I started to think to myself, "Why won't you let me put you down?  I just need to get a couple things done."  I stopped and realized before I know it he won't want to be held, he will want to run free all the time, and eventually he will probably be embarrassed to even hug me.  So, I am going to soak in this time that he screams when he can't cuddle with me and I'll save to dishes, the laundry, and the daily to-do's for when he is too old for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment