CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

cRAfT DaY!

Sunday was filled with great worship, a dear friend getting baptized (making me cry) and CRAFTS!! I went over to Miss Michelle's home and we had such a blast.  She taught me how to make these adorable rosettes that go on just about anything!  I learned how to use a needle and thread, how to use a sewing machine, AND how to successfully hot glue something without getting burned.....I know I know.....I'm becoming so domestic.  What is Ty going to think?

Here's a photo of the cute shirts I made and an adorable hat!  The Shirts only cost me around $5 and the hat Michelle had bought for $1 and we added the cute flower for probably less than ten cents

Today I found these gloves at JoAnne's for $1 and just added a cute little rosette to each one :)


My mom gave me this hat that used to belong to me when I was a baby.  It had a white ribbon that entertwined throughout it, which also dated it a bit.  So, I just added a little flower to the side and hopefully we'll have a baby girl down the road someday who will wear it :)






Thank you so much Michelle for teaching me all these fun creative ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment