CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Worth the Devil's Time

It is so evident when you are walking close with the Lord how the devil works harder to break you down, so that you are not available for God to use you in every way possible!  Personally, I like it when I can tell the devil is attacking me because that means I'm actually doing something worth while for him to attack.  If the decvil's against it, then I am for it!   There's times I just kick my heels up and get comfortable rather than actively seeking to be used for God's glory.  I don't want to be comfortable in this life becuase it's just a temporary home.  I want to be challenged and I want the Lord to bring circumstances into my life that bring me closer to Him, no matter how hard those situations may be.

There are some incredible things happening in my life right now that are testing my faith and drawing me closer and closer to Him.  I'm so thankful to those around me who remind me of His faithfullness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment